- [April 8, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- The West Indies, including part of Virginia, North Carolina, ...
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Sault du Niagara, de 135 pieds de haut.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- Ivory Coast.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville Salem Church, and ...
- The city of New York.
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map showing the line of the Connecticut & Western Railroad and ...
- [Topographical map of part of Washington D.C.].
- Map of the battle field of Gettysburg. July 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 1863
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Madison, State capital of Wisconsin, county seat of Dane County ...
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Township and railroad map of Minnesota published for the ...
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Plan général du Fort Septentrional du Detour des Anglois, tel ...
- Plan de Rhodes-Island, et position de l'armée françoise a ...
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Grand Canyon of the Colorado.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Washington, District of Columbia, District of Columbia.
- Philippine Islands / U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Manassas Region Remove Location: Fairfax County Remove Sites and Collections: Catalog Remove
Covers Occoquan River from Bland's Ford to entrance of Bull Run and covers Bull Run from entrance of Cub Run to mouth. Shows fords, military roads, common roads, H.Q. Manassas Station, settlements, wooded areas, and streams. Pen-and-ink (red and black) and watercolors (blue and light green). "For Col. Harrston" handwritten in lead pencil below legend. In ink handwriting on cloth backing: Col. Harrston. Oriented ...
- Contributor: Harrston
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 186?
Refine your search
Sites and Collections
- Manassas Region
- Maps, Manuscript 1
- Maps 1
- Civil War 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County, Va.) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Prince William County and Fairfax County Prince William County) 1
- Bull Run (Loudoun County Fairfax County and Prince William County) 1
- Manassas Region (Va.) 1
- Fords (Stream Crossings) 1
- History 1