- [January 3, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A new map of the western parts of Virginia, Pennsylvania, ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Rebel defences, Mobile, Alabama occupied by Union forces under ...
- Cheyenne, Laramie County, Wyoming.
- Theater of operations, Japan-China War, 1894-5
- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- La Luisiana cedida al Rei N. S. por S. M. Christianisima, con la...
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Annapolis, Anne Arundel County, Maryland.
- [Sketches of portions of Madison County, Va.].
- Map of the Red River in Louisiana from the Spanish camp where ...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Beijing and vicinity.
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Reconnoissance, juillet 1781.
- View of Greenfield, Mass.
- Mitchell's new traveller's guide through the United States, ...
- The panorama of St. Louis.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- [Map of Chancellorsville battlefield, May 3-4, 1863].
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: Shenandoah River Valley (Va. and W. Va.) Remove Location: Page County Remove
[Map of the counties of Greene, Madison, Page, and Rockingham, and parts of the counties of Albemarle, Augusta, Culpeper, Louisa, Orange, and Rappahannock, Va.]
"Map from the Confederate Engineer Bureau in Richmond, Va. General J.F. Gilmer, Chief Engineer[.] Presented to the Virginia Historical Society by his only daughter, Mrs. J.F. Minis, Sav[ana]h, Ga."--Note on map. Forms part of the Gilmer Map Collection. Relief shown by hachures. Shows towns, waterways, roads, and geographic features. Available also through the Library of Congress web site as a raster image. Gift of ...
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1864