- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Arlington, Massachusetts, 1884.
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- Sketch of the battle of Bristoe
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- China-India border.
- General map of the Baltimore and Ohio Rail Road & its ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Map of the Maryland Campaign, Sept. 3rd to 29th 1862
- Robinson's aeroplane map of Sydney.
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Philadelphie, par Easburn, arpenteur général de Pensilvanie.
- Seat of war in America, 6d.
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Proposed Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- [Etats-Unie: Partie septentrionale].
- Phelps and Watson's historical and military map of the border ...
- Map of Liberia
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- Colton's map of the southern states. Including Maryland, ...
- Montpelier, Washington County, Vermont.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: United States Remove Location: Chesapeake Bay Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639