- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Map of Liberia
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Carta da viação ferrea do Brasil
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park, North Carolina-Tennessee, ...
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Franquelin's map of Louisiana.
- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- A map of the most inhabited part of New England... Thomas ...
- China-India border.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Map of rail road surveys from Worcester to Baldwinville & N.H. ...
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- A map of Kentucky from actual survey
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Chicago, central business section.
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1600-1699 Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: United States Remove Subject: Discovery and Exploration Remove
Shows coastal features, Native American nations and settlements, and other geographical entities. Pen-and-ink and watercolor. Attributed to Joan Vinckeboons by comparison with his other Dutch maps in Henry Harrisse collection. Described in Terrae incognitae, v. xvi, 1984. Richard W. Stephenson's The Henry Harrisse collection ... , p. 40; the second volume has binder's title "Manuscript maps Atlantic Coast and California drawn by Joan Vingboons ...
- Contributor: Vinckeboons, Joan
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1639