- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- New Zealand.
- Nord de l'Ile de New-York.
- Topographical map of the Yellowstone National Park, ...
- Rail road & township map of Massachusetts, published at the ...
- Lloyd's American railroad map.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- [January 15, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Armée de Rochambeau, 1782. Carte des environs de Williamsburg en...
- Beijing and vicinity.
- Vicksburg and vicinity.
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- Bird's eye view Coney Island.
- Merrimac, Mass.
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Lo que dice la historia cartas al señor Ministro de Ultramar
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Route of the Tenth New York Cavalry from Culpeper to Gettysburg ...
- Topographic map of the Grand Canyon National Park Arizona.
- Map showing the Port Royal Railroad and its connections.
- The city of New York.
- [Base map of Alabama].
- New York, Bronx, Kings, Queens, Richmond, New York.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- Map of the peninsula of Florida and adjacent islands : East ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Contributor: Campbell, J. L. Remove
Geological section crossing Blue Ridge at White's Gap, Rockbridge Co. Va. & extending 10 miles beyond ...
Pen-and-ink, pencil, and watercolor, mounted on cloth. LC Civil War maps (2nd ed.), H222 Available also through the Library of Congress web site as raster image. In upper right corner: No. 36. ...
- Contributor: Campbell, J. L. (John Lyle) - Ruffner, W. H. - Campbell, J. L.
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 188?