- Map used by Jed. Hotchkiss
- Transportation corridors into Iraq.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Hudson, Lenawee Co., Michigan 1868.
- British Honduras. 12-66.
- Carte de l'Amerique septentrionale pour servir à l'histoire de ...
- World's Fair, St Louis, 1904.
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map of Madison County, Va.].
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Route and Surveys of the Southern Journey Party, 1908-09.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- Chicago, central business section.
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Vicksburg and its defences. Constructed and engraved to ...
- Hudson's Bay's country
- [Detailed map of part of Virginia from Alexandria to the Potomac...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- Descripsion des costs, pts., rades, illes de la Nouuele France ...
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Watts, Los Angeles County, California.
- La Californie ou Nouvelle Caroline : teatro de los trabajos, ...
- To His Excellency Genl. Washington, Commander in Chief
- Rio Colorado of the West
- Bridgton, Maine, U.S.A. : 1888
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1861