- [Plan of Fort Henry and its outworks.]
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Map showing the route and connections of the Wheeling and ...
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- London &c. actually surveyed
- Map showing the line of the New Haven, Middletown, and Boston ...
- Coast of Maine from Frenchmans Bay to Mosquito Harbor
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- A map of Lewis and Clark's track, across the western portion of ...
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Map of the United States of America : with the contiguous ...
- [Sketch of the battles of Chancellorsville, Salem Church, and ...
- Plan de la ville de Venise : reduit sur un plan en 20. feuilles ...
- Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- Chicago, central business section.
- Plaza de la villa de Galvez.
- General map of Cairo.
- [December 18, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- Railroad map of Porto Rico.
- [July 3, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Fort Worth, Tex.,
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Subject: Virginia Remove Subject: West Virginia Remove Language: Ng Remove
Concerns an area of Maryland and Virginia between the towns of Cumberland, Md., on the west and Harpers Ferry, Va. [now W.Va.], on the eastern side of the map. Sneden details the mountainous topography highlighting rivers, especially the Potomac River, and including the rail system through this area. Just north of Winchester, Va., there is a line of unidentified Confederate troops. The only other ...
- Contributor: Sneden, Robert Knox
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1863