- Plan of the siege of the Havana surrenderid [sic] Aug. 12, 1762 ...
- Clarion, Clarion County
- Moultrie, Colquitt County, Georgia.
- Antarctic treaty signatories.
- [Base map of Pennsylvania].
- [December 23, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A general map of the middle British colonies in America, viz. ...
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Liberia and its vicinity.
- Memoranda of J. Hotchkiss
- Bicycle road-map : New Haven, Connecticut, to New London, ...
- A map of the British and French dominions in North America with ...
- Map of the central portion of the United States showing the ...
- General map of Cairo.
- Peruuiae avriferæ regionis typus
- A capital do Brasil.
- [January 1, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Sketch-book of positions of forces of 2nd Corps A.N.Va., ...
- Map showing the distribution of slaves in the Southern States
- Part of map of portions of the milit'y dep'ts of Washington, ...
- Bird's eye view of Key West, Fla., Key West Island, C.S. Monroe ...
- [December 16, 1944], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- Hazleton, Luzerne County, Pennsylvania.
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Telegraph and Rail Road map of the New England States.
- Communist China railroads and selected roads, June 1961.
- Map of the Rappahannock River from [sic] Port Royal to Richards ...
- St. Pauls River, Liberia at its mouth
- Springfield, Greene County, Missouri.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results