- A map of the Virginia Central Railroad, west of the Blue Ridge, ...
- [Sketch of the Manassas battlefield].
- [Sketch of a portion of the Antietam battlefield
- Americae sive qvartae orbis partis nova et exactissima ...
- Missouri territory formerly Louisiana.
- A complete map of Richmond and its fortifications within a ...
- Plan of New Orleans.
- Chickasha, Grady County, Oklahoma.
- Map of Liberia, West Africa.
- Southern Mississippi and Alabama showing the approaches to ...
- Exquisita and magno aliquot mensium periculo lustrata et iam ...
- Map of the Yellowstone National Park, showing routes and ...
- Plano. I descripcion de la costa, desde el Cavo Cañaveral, hasta...
- Watsonville, Santa Curz County, California.
- Aero view of Peekskill, New York 1911.
- Grand Canyon
- Yellowstone National Park.
- Map of the northern part of Virginia and West Virginia
- [Sketch of the vicinity of the Shenandoah Iron Works
- Topographic Map, Acadia National Park and vicinity, Hancock ...
- [Preliminary sketch of the battle of Gettysburg
- [Map showing railroads and connecting lines of the Northern ...
- Inland freight tonnage by direction of movement on the ...
- [January 18, 1945], HQ Twelfth Army Group situation map.
- A map of the Internal Provinces of New Spain.
- The State of New Hampshire. Compiled chiefly from actual ...
- A Plan of the coast of part of west Florida & Louisiana : ...
- Merrimac, Mass.
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Maps Remove Date: 1900-1999 Remove Subject: World War Remove Subject: Germany Remove Location: United States Remove
Depths shown by contours and soundings. Phillips, 10508 "Geheim!" "Prüf = Nr. 93." "M. Dv. Nr. 860, 1, Atlas." Includes index map. Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
- Contributor: Germany. Kriegsmarine. Oberkommando
- Original Format: Maps
- Date: 1943
Look inside: 126 results