Format Notated Music
- The kitchen cop
- Sketches for Minotaur
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- After you've gone / Creamer
- W.w. quintet
- [ Letter from Samuel Barber to Oliver Strunk, April 1937?]
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Anatole of Paris
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Sketches for piano sonata
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Child of the angel wing
- Melnotte's banjo
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Call of the woods
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Transit of Venus march
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
Results: 1-2 of 2
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Reynolds, Roger - Daniel, Oliver - Druckman, Jacob - Eaton, John - Gaburo, Kenneth - Ichiyanagi, Toshi - Kraft, William - Lockwood, Lewis - Luening, Otto - Subotnick, Morton - Tilbury, John - Zukofsky, Paul
- Date: 1840
vocal score | 11 1⁄2 x 9 in. ; 8 p. | From Moftah, Ragheb, Tóth, Margit, and Roy, Martha. The Coptic Orthodox Liturgy of St. Basil with Complete Musical Transcription. Cairo: The American University Press in Cairo, 1998, pages 227-233 and 271. (Source Note). This work includes transcriptions by Hungarian ethnomusicologist, Margit Tóth, and it is the pinnacle of Moftah's long career of ...
- Contributor: The American University in Cairo Press - Moftah, Ragheb - Tóth, Margit - Roy, Martha
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1998
Look inside: 8 results