Format Notated Music
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Rose of Killarney
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Band master's repertoire
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- A boychik up-to-date
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Over There
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Anatole of Paris
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- The kitchen cop
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Stars and stripes forever
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
Results 1 - 2 of 2
vocal score | 11 1⁄2 x 9 in. ; 8 p. | From Moftah, Ragheb, Tóth, Margit, and Roy, Martha. The Coptic Orthodox Liturgy of St. Basil with Complete Musical Transcription. Cairo: The American University Press in Cairo, 1998, pages 227-233 and 271. (Source Note). This work includes transcriptions by Hungarian ethnomusicologist, Margit Tóth, and it is the pinnacle of Moftah's long career of ...
- Contributor: The American University in Cairo Press - Moftah, Ragheb - Tóth, Margit - Roy, Martha
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1998
Look inside: 8 results
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Flory, Med - Parker, Charlie
- Date: 1906