Format Notated Music
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Real bloomer polka
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- My Lord's writing all the time
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- A boychik up-to-date
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- A brivele der kale
- Lincoln funeral march
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- He always came home to tea
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: And to Be Sold by Them Remove
The New-England psalm-singer, or, American chorister containing a number of psalm-tunes, anthems, and canons : in four and five parts : (never before published)
print | 1 score (10, 109 p.) ; 17 x 23 cm. | composed by William Billings ... (Statement Of Responsibility). Includes index. RISM, A/I/1, B 2646 (Citation/Reference). Print (Form).
- Contributor: Printed by Edes and Gill - And to Be Sold by Them - By Deacon Elliot - By Josiah Flagg - By Gillam Bass - And by the Author - Billings, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1770
Look inside: 160 results