- K-4 Pacific
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Pop goes the weasel
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- California grand march
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Can the soldiers forget
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
William Huber, Jr. collection, Catalog Record - Electronic Resource Available
Information on William Huber's background and the origin of his collection could not be ascertained from records at the Library of Congress. The collection consists entirely of printed music dating generally from 1880-1925. The materials comprise 52 boxes of organ music, 14 boxes of piano music, two boxes of music for violin and piano, 12 boxes of vocal music, and 15 boxes of choral ...
- Contributor: Huber, William
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1880