Format Notated Music
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Zion waltz
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Pop goes the weasel
- Kingdom coming
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- The Everlasting Race
- Over There
- [Sunt lacrymae rerum]
- Out of work
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Oh you Tigers
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Florello Quick Step
- Over there
- A brivele der kale
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Newland, William Augustine Remove Contributor: Library of Congress Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 2005