- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- Stars and stripes forever
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- The hermit's prophecy
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- Over there
- Over There, 1917
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Temperance grand march
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Old Satan gets the hun
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Child of the angel wing
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Wait for the wagon
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Newland, William Augustine Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music