Format Notated Music
- Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Ariette [Ein Weib ist das herlichste ...
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Rose of Killarney
- Real bloomer polka
- Transit of Venus march
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Band master's repertoire
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Child of the angel wing
- The Rail candidate
- Marguerite romanza
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- The Everlasting Race
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Franz Liszt at LC [article]
- A brivele der kale
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Pop goes the weasel
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Over there
- Melnotte's banjo
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Newland, William Augustine Remove Subject: Catalogs Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 2005