Format Notated Music
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- California grand march
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- The Mothers' Offering
- Mexican American Song
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- The Harrison song
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1700-1799 Remove Contributor: Newland, William Augustine Remove Subject: Finding Aid Remove
The finding aid provides a description of the Newland/Zeuner collection which consists primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Newland, William Augustine
- Original Format: Books - Notated Music
- Date: 2005