Format Notated Music
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Lincoln funeral march
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Over There
- He always came home to tea
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- The kitchen cop
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Transit of Venus
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Band master's repertoire
- The Everlasting Race
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Alice in Wonderland
- Uptown and downtown
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Military Band Music
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Take me out to the ball game
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1730-1739 Remove Contributor: Root, George F. (George Frederick) Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1735