Format Notated Music
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Old Satan gets the hun
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Centennial march
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Out of work
- A brivele der kale
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Military Band Music
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Star Spangled Banner
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Alice in Wonderland
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Contributor: Schumann, Robert Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music