Format Notated Music
- Carl Engel, chief of the Music Division, Library of Congress, ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Bach, Am cto.; annotated solo part
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Base ball
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Marguerite romanza
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Child of the angel wing
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Got fun Avrohom
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Zion waltz
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1730-1739 Remove Contributor: Shaw, Oliver Remove
Primarily music (printed and ms.) for piano, 2 or 4 hands, and songs, with a concentration in sacred vocal works in Latin and English. (The music in Latin may represent the only ...
- Contributor: Newland, William Augustine - Mozart, Wolfgang Amadeus - Rossini, Gioacchino - Root, George F. (George Frederick) - Shaw, Oliver
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1735