Format Notated Music
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Marguerite romanza
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Vive la republique
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- The Rail candidate
- Military Band Music
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Uptown and downtown
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Alice in Wonderland
- Zion waltz
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music