- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- General Halleck's grand march
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Anatole of Paris
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Yzias Mizrajum
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- The Harrison song
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- The hermit's prophecy
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Florello Quick Step
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: French Remove Sites and Collection: Finding Aids Remove
Ernest Bloch was a Swiss-born composer, violinist, conductor and photographer. The collection, which documents his life and work, includes manuscripts (music and lecture material), correspondence, business and financial papers, photographs, programs, promotional ...
- Contributor: Bloch, Ernest
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Notated Music