- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- 129 Canal Street polka / Charles Mayer
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Marching along No. 1
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- The Harrison song
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Stars and stripes forever
- Pop goes the weasel
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Mexican American Song
- Anatole of Paris
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Kingdom coming
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Vive la republique
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- He always came home to tea
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Location: Germany Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander