Format Notated Music
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Call of the woods
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Invitation to Boston University Totenberg centennial celebration...
- I Bring You Heartsease
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Ludwig van Beethoven, Sonata no. 10 in G major, op. 96, for ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Johannes Brahms, Quintett für Pianoforte, 2 Violinen, Bratsche &...
- Postcard to Totenberg’s mother, 1935
- Kingdom coming
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Franz Liszt, Andantino (Juilliard School, Lila Acheson Wallace ...
- General Halleck's grand march
- Over There, 1917
- Barber cto., Stokowsky; program notes
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Centennial march
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Oh you Tigers
- The Mothers' Offering
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from eighteenth-century operas of Handel and ...
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1701
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (William) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (John W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (William Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (Frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (Humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (Grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1840