- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Mexican American Song
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Wait for the wagon
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Aaron Copland in Paris, early 1920s
- Band master's repertoire
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The message of victory
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- The Rail candidate
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Melnotte's banjo
- Out of work
- California grand march
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Subject: Choral Music Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from eighteenth-century operas of Handel and ...
- Original Format: Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847