- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Kingdom coming
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- The junk man rag
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Got fun Avrohom
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Lincoln funeral march
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- K-4 Pacific
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Yzias Mizrajum
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Subject: Composers Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander