Format Notated Music
- He always came home to tea
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Amazing grace, Sam Cook
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Wait for the wagon
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Aaron Copland with car; probably at Yaddo, ca. 1932
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Marching along No. 1
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Kingdom coming
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The kitchen cop
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Over there
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Location: United States Remove Original Format: Web Pages Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - Flory, Med - Parker, Charlie
- Date: 1906