- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Over There, 1917
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- I Bring You Heartsease
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Florello Quick Step
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- John Lomax
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Child of the angel wing
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander