- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Marching along No. 1
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- California grand march
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- Military Band Music
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- I Bring You Heartsease
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Over there
- The Golem
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Can the soldiers forget
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music