- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- The Golem
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Out of work
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Marguerite romanza
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Can the soldiers forget
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Over There, 1917
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- K-4 Pacific
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Mexican American Song
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- The mocking bird cotillons
- The Mothers' Offering
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Uptown and downtown
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Notated Music Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander