- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Real bloomer polka
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Melnotte's banjo
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander