- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Yzias Mizrajum
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- Alice in Wonderland
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Marguerite romanza
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Star Spangled Banner
- Zouave battalion quickstep / C. M Currier
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Melnotte's banjo
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Location: Germany Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander