- He always came home to tea
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- The Everlasting Race
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Baltimore blues / Henry Lodge
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Temperance grand march
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Military Band Music
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Can the soldiers forget
- Anatole of Paris
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Uptown and downtown
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Kingdom coming
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Lincoln funeral march
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Location: United States Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander