Format Notated Music
- Stars and stripes forever
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Aaron Copland 70th birthday celebration: Claire Reis, Copland, ...
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Over there
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- The hermit's prophecy
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Wait for the wagon
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Aaron Copland with Leonard Bernstein, ca. 1940
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Marching along No. 1
- Anatole of Paris
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- The Everlasting Race
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Sites and Collection: Catalog Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music