- The Golem
- A brivele der kale
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Victory march for the United States, 1865 / Michael Perabo
- Alice in Wonderland
- Anatole of Paris
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- The hermit's prophecy
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Out of work
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Love's telegraph
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- The Mothers' Offering
- Military Band Music
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Sites and Collection: Music Division Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander