- A chant for Sabbath night
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- The Mothers' Offering
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- General Halleck's grand march
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- The beast of Berlin
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Uptown and downtown
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Don't Forget The Red Cross Nurse
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- My Lord's writing all the time
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: English Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove Subject: Attwood, Thomas Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander