Format Notated Music
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- Uptown and downtown
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- The Mothers' Offering
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Amazing grace, Pipes and Drums and Military Band of the Royal ...
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Call of the woods
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Amazing Grace, Hale Smith
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- General Halleck's grand march
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Through the House Give Glimmering Light, op. 39, no. 3
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: French Remove Sites and Collection: American Ballroom Companion: Dance Instruction Manuals, Ca. 1490 to 1920 Remove
Book. print | 1 score (30[?] v.) ; 19 cm. | Principally for 2 violins. Title from t.p. of recueil 15 (the number is in ms. on the engraved t.p.). Recueil 28 ...
- Contributor: Chez Frere - Clarchies, Louis Julien
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 179?
Look inside: 441 results