Format Notated Music
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Zion waltz
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Sérénade morceau piano & violon
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Florello Quick Step
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Out of work
- Mexican American Song
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- Band master's repertoire
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Gustav Mahler, Veni Creator Spiritus (New York Public Library)
- Bowery Buck / Tom Turpin
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Columbia the Gem of the Ocean
- Madrigali a quattro voci insieme altri eccellenti autori di ...
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results: 1-3 of 3
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Language: English Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (William) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (John W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (William Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (Frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (Humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (Grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1840
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music (manuscript and printed scores) that was being performed in the United States during the late nineteenth and early twentieth centuries. The scope of the collection ranges from eighteenth-century operas of Handel and ...
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1701
Sheet Music. print | 1 score | From: Music Copyright Deposits, 1820-1860 (Microfilm M 3106) Also available through the Library of Congress Web Site as facsimile page images. (Additional Physical Form). In bound volumes: Copyright Deposits 1820-1860 Print (Form). Electronic Resource (Form). Remote (Form).
- Contributor: Firth, Pond and Co.
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1852
Look inside: 6 results