Format Notated Music
- Zion waltz
- Amazing Grace, The Dissemination of Amazing Grace
- Allegro Barbaro (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Temperance grand march
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- K-4 Pacific
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Marching along No. 1
- Mexican American Song
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- The Mothers' Offering
- Florello Quick Step
- Hauss music geistlicher Gesäng darunter etliche auff die ...
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Pop goes the weasel
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- A brivele der kale
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Aaron Copland by candlelight, studio in the Berkshires, ...
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Steam refined assorted candy from Geo. Dornhoffer. 89 Hanover ...
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Aaron Copland under umbrella, University of Kansas, 1973
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music