- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Over There, 1917
- The hermit's prophecy
- Call of the woods
- California grand march
- Can the soldiers forget
- Anatole of Paris
- John Lomax
- The Mugwumps Met Him On The Way
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Marguerite romanza
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- Centennial march
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music