Format Notated Music
- Despite and still song-cycle, opus 41 : second draft
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Take your girl to the ball game
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- The hermit's prophecy
- Over There
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Temperance grand march
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- A brivele der kale
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Rose of Killarney
- The beast of Berlin
- Over There, 1917
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Hermit songs (sketches)
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Nicholas Ypey, Afbeelding van den weg der planeet Venus, 1761.
- John Lomax
Results: 1-2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Online Format: Web Pages Remove
The Tams-Witmark Music Library was established in 1925 through the merger of the Arthur W. Tams Music Library and the rental library of M. Witmark & Sons. The Tams-Witmark Collection contains music ...
- Original Format: Notated Music - Collection
- Date: 1701
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 ...
- Contributor: Smith, Leonard (Leonard Bingley) - Sousa, John Philip - Gilmore, P. S. (Patrick Sarsfield) - Goldman, Edwin Franko - Finney, Ross Lee - American Composers Forum - Herman, Jerry - A.P. Schmidt Company - Adams, Charles R. - Apthorp, William Foster - Archer, Frederic - Barbour, Florence Newell - Barnes, Edward Shippen - Bartlett, Floy Little - Bauer, Marion - Beach, H. H. A. - Berwald, W. (William) - Bird, Arthur H. - Bischoff, J. W. (John W.) - Blumenschein, W. L. (William Leonard) - Bohm, Carl - Chadwick, G. W. (George Whitefield) - Foote, Arthur - Friml, Rudolf - Godowsky, Leopold - Hopekirk, Helen - Macdowell, Edward - Porter, F. Addison (Frank Addison) - Stewart, H. J. (Humphrey John) - Wilson, G. D. (Grenville Dean) - Wooler, Alfred
- Date: 1840