- Love's telegraph
- After you've gone / Creamer
- The Shrapnel Blues
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Florello Quick Step
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Got fun Avrohom
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Cartoon of Sousa and King Edward VII / Unknown
- Alan Jabbour interviewing Henry Reed's son Neal at his home in ...
- Anatole of Paris
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
- Centennial march
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- General Halleck's grand march
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music