Format Notated Music
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Il primo libro de madrigali a cinque voci
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Temperance grand march
- "Nobody Knows de Trouble I've Seen" by Harry Thacker Burleigh
- John Lomax
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Amazing grace, Elvis Presley
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- My Lord's writing all the time
- He always came home to tea
- After you've gone / Creamer
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Amazing grace, Johnny Cash
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- The Mothers' Offering
- "The Old Person of Cassel (1905)" by Margaret Ruthven Lang
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- The hermit's prophecy
- Mexican American Song
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Le Caire. Intérieur de la cathédrale cophte / Maison Bonfils ...
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
Results 1 - 2 of 2
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music
Ask a librarian: An online reference service from the Library of Congress that allows researchers to submit reference questions to Library of Congress reading rooms and receive expert research assistance (within 5 business days.)
- Contributor: Mendel, Edward - Weger, August - Mendelssohn Bartholdy, Felix - Moss, George H. - Lewis, Robert Hall - Macdowell, Edward - Luboff, Norman - Page, Ruth - Huber, William - Zemlinsky, Alexander
- Date: 1847