Format Notated Music
- A chant for Sabbath night
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Rose of Killarney
- Photograph of Robert Todd Lincoln with signature
- He always came home to tea
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Band master's repertoire
- Aaron Copland conducting in rehearsal at the Shed, Tanglewood
- Anatole of Paris
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
- My Country Tis of Thee
- Great conversations: the virtuosos Segment 04)
- Alice in Wonderland
- Star Spangled Banner
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Dean Reed sharing Alan Jabbour's renditions of Henry Reed's ...
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Fanfare for the Common Man
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
Results: 1-1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove Language: German Remove
manuscript score |  p. of music ; 31 cm. | Franz Liszt. (Statement Of Responsibility). Cover title. A facsimile of the autograph manuscript in the Music Division of the Library of ...
- Contributor: Library of Congress - Liszt, Franz - Rückert, Friedrich - Walker, Alan - Music Division
- Original Format: Notated Music
- Date: 1993
Look inside: 4 results