- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- The rebel flags, by John A. Fowler
- Madrigali e conerti a tre voci diferenti
- James 'Super Chikan' Johnson (Blues / slide guitar and 'gijo'/ ...
- Military Band Music
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- Libro primo d'intavolatvra di chitarone
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
- The Firebird (ballet in one act and one tableux) / Igor ...
- Casta Diva (Cavatina from "Norma") by Belini
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Florello Quick Step
- Temperance grand march
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove Original Format: Notated Music Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music