- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- The Reed family home in Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- Diporti di Evterpe overo, cantate & ariette a voce sola, opera ...
- Bandana sketches: four Negro spirituals
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Fire on the Mountain [music transcription]
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- The junk man rag
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Band master's repertoire
- Alan Jabbour talks about Henry Reed's fiddling and bowing ...
- Florello Quick Step
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Oh! How I Hate To Get Up In The Morning!
- Anatole of Paris
- American Document (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Great conversations: chamber music (Segment 01)
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- The Golem
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Wait for the wagon
- Heaven Seems Nearer Since My Soldier Boy Is There
- Columbia the gem of the ocean
- Dark Meadow (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Bist mein kroin mein welt
- Estimated costs--Martha Graham Dance Company
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove Original Format: Photos, Prints, Drawings Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music