- Centennial march
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Stephen Foster's 'Jeanie with the light brown hair'
- The Rail candidate
- Rose of Killarney
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- American Beauty Rag / Joseph F. (Joseph Francis) Lamb
- Sylvia Fine composes at piano
- Choreographic notes for Bronislava Nijinska's Le Train Bleu, ...
- After you've gone / Creamer
- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Demons / Bronislava Nijinska
- Robert Winslow Gordon
- A Song For Our Soldiers And Nurses
- Cave of the heart (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
- Vive la republique
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Anatole of Paris
- Squirrel hunters march / Jessie Brinley
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Military Band Music
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Out of work
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove Subject: Musical Sketches Remove Subject: Auric, Georges Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music