Format Notated Music
- Melnotte's banjo
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Military Band Music
- Marching along No. 1
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Battle Hymn of the Republic
- Missæ octo vocvm, cvm dvplici basso ad organum accomodato
- The little old cabin in the lane
- A chant for Sabbath night
- Temperance grand march
- California grand march
- He always came home to tea
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Band master's repertoire
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- Sacrarvm cantionvm quae binis, ternis, quaternis, quinis, senis,...
- K-4 Pacific
- American banner march / A Union Lady
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- I Bring You Heartsease
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Republican ticket. Liberty and Union
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Little Mack, in his great two horse act, in the presidential ...
- Music score of Petrouchka (Igor Stravinsky), with choreographic ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: No Linguistic Content Remove Subject: Musical Sketches Remove Subject: Autographs Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music