Format Notated Music
- Eli - Eli –a Prayer
- Aaron Copland with Marian Anderson, rehearsing "Lincoln ...
- California grand march
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
- K-4 Pacific
- Band master's repertoire
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Glen Lyn, Virginia, November 29, 1975.
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- The Shrapnel Blues
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Real bloomer polka
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- How 'ya gonna keep 'em down on the farm
- Canton zouaves march / H. J Nothnagle
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- All About You / Sylvia Fine
- Centennial march
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Passport photo of Ragheb Moftah at about age 34, ca. 1932
- Narcisse (ballet in 1 act) / Nikolai Tcherepnin
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- The Everlasting Race
- A boychik up-to-date
- Aaron Copland at his piano, Rock Hill, 1978
- Portrait of Lincoln holding a document in his left hand, facing ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Language: Multiple Languages Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music