- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Great conversations: the conductors: Mstislav Rostropovich ...
- Lincoln funeral march
- Partitura delli sei libri de' madrigali a 5 voci
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- He always came home to tea
- Portrait of the Reed family in the backyard of the old ...
- The mocking bird cotillons
- Can the soldiers forget
- Vive la republique
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Tabülatur Büech in welchem sehr gütte Aüsserlössne Uund ...
- Bullets and Bayonets / John Philip Sousa
- Mexican American Song
- General Halleck's grand march
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Dayton light guard march / C Rex
- The little old cabin in the lane
- Le Bal des Oiseaux / Sylvia Fine
- California grand march
- Letter from Nijinska to Diaghilev, 1924
- Froglegs Rag / James Scott
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- Josh and Henry Reed, ca. 1903. Henry Reed, age 19, plays banjo ...
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Uptown and downtown
- Take me, mother, in thy lap
- The Yanks With The Tanks
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Online Format: PDF Remove Subject: Bartok, Bela Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music