- Comrades, fill no glass for me
- Henry Reed with his wife, Nettie Mullins Reed, date unknown.
- Maori: a Samoan song
- Letter to James H. Hackett from Abraham Lincoln
- J. S. Smith & Co. copy of the Emancipation Proclamation
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Chicken chowder / Irene Giblin
- Joan Of Arcs Answer
- Band master's repertoire
- Abraham Lincoln's funeral march / C. H Bach
- The message of victory
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- Gerry Mulligan with saxophone - 1980 / Franca R Mulligan
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- Great conversations: the pianists (Segment 02)
- Mexican American Song
- Aaron Copland's 'The Boatman's Dance' manuscript sketches
- Old Satan gets the hun
- Bing Crosby and Danny Kaye in dressing room - scene from White ...
- Guthrie Greys polka / Charles Kunkel
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Carmen grand potpourri de concert
- Over There, 1917
- At Danny Kaye and Sylvia Fine's wedding
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Photograph of Les Fâcheux, 1924
- African Song / Sylvia Fine
- Call of the woods
- Ekstasis (Ballet choreographed by Martha Graham)
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material Remove Contributor: Weger, August Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music