- Sartain portrait of Mary Todd Lincoln
- Great conversations: the conductors: Zubin Mehta (Segment 12)
- Country beaver / Gerry Mulligan
- Anchor & Star / John Philip Sousa
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Meet Me in St. Louis, Louis, by Billy Murray
- Henry Reed playing the fiddle, accompanied by Bobbie Thompson of...
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Grace and Beauty / James Scott
- General Halleck's grand march
- That Baseball Rag, Arthur Collins
- Photograph of Alexandre Benois's costume for Albrecht in Giselle
- Old Satan gets the hun
- The message of victory
- The beast of Berlin
- Swan Lake (ballet in 2 acts and 3 tabluex) / Petr Ilich ...
- Can the soldiers forget
- Anatole of Paris
- Melnotte's banjo
- Lincoln funeral march
- Over there
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- 12th street rag / Euday Bowman
- Over There, 1917
- The little old cabin in the lane
- America First / John Philip Sousa
- Real bloomer polka
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska and V. Karnetzky in Polovtsian...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Country Club / Scott Joplin
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Date: 1000-1099 Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Subject: Auric, Georges Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music