- Cluck Old Hen [music transcription]
- Hymn of the Trisagion / Ragheb Moftah
- I Bring You Heartsease
- We've Called The Kaiser's Bluff
- The Shrapnel Blues
- O Bird of Paradise Waltz
- The Mothers' Offering
- The Alsacian railroad gallops
- The aba daba honeymoon / Arthur Fields
- Can the soldiers forget
- Great conversations: the conductors: James Conlon (Segment 07)
- Photograph of Bronislava Nijinska as the Humming Bird Princess ...
- Romeo and Juliet (ballet in 2 parts) / Constant Lambert
- Great conversations: the composers (Segment 03)
- The Yanks With The Tanks
- Squire Jones's daughter. H. De Marsan, ... 38 & 60 Chatham ...
- Sreevidhya Chandramouli (Vina music and songs in Sanscrit from ...
- Over there
- Mexican American Song
- Aloha land / Wallie Herzer
- Got fun Avrohom
- 3rd Bomb Wing, Korea... Danny Kaye entertains before an audience...
- De Ecclesiae Coptae..
- Victor Herbert (1859-1924)
- Harmonice musices odhecaton A
- Marching along No. 1
- H. T. Burleigh (1866-1949)
- Il secondo libro de madrigali a cinqve voci
- The Bride-Elect: March / John Philip Sousa
- Hymni totivs anni iuxta ritum Sanctæ Romanæ Ecclesiæ cvm ...
Results 1 - 1 of 1
Refined by:Original Format: Notated Music Remove Language: Not Applicable Remove Subject: Autographs Remove
The archives consist primarily of music (both manuscript and printed), correspondence, photographs, sound recordings, books, newspaper clippings, printed programs, drawings, and engravings. They span years from the Middle Ages to the present, and include documents of composers, musicians, and literary figures, among others. The music in the collection includes holograph scores or sketches, both published and unpublished, as well as a number of copyists' ...
- Contributor: Moldenhauer, Hans - Weger, August - Schumann, Robert
- Original Format: Manuscripts/Mixed Material - Photos, Prints, Drawings - Notated Music